Here is a hypothesis we would like to pose to you: Ireland is considered to be a reticent, backwoodsy type of country, populated by those who would prefer not to engage with other people, and who are willing to go along with the crowd.
That, and a couple of bucks will get you some Irish coffee!
In reality, an Irish Person or the most part, is always willing to talk, engage, debate, embrace, and appreciate the life of the person and the lie of the mouth. Accordingly, WE LOVE OUR NEWS.
In America, we have lots of news resources, so it becomes more a matter of selection. Below, we present to you a list of curated headlines from the Motherland.
- Two held after Paris jeweller e-scooter robbery
- England to allow unquarantined travel from US, EU
- 5 takeaways from the latest NPHET briefing
- Divorce applications rose by 29% in 2020
- Bangladesh evacuates refugees from landslide-hit camps
- Covid-19: 1,408 new cases, 26 patients in ICU
- 'No hope' for five missing after German chemical blast
- Online form for Covid certs available in coming weeks
- Watch: Latest NPHET Covid-19 briefing
- Status Yellow rain and thunderstorm warning issued
- Tánaiste denies Zappone got envoy job due to 'cronyism'
- Weapons smuggling suspect to be extradited to Lithuania
- Earth's 'vital signs' worsening, researchers say
- China billionaire gets 18 years for 'provoking trouble'
- Quarantined Dutch athletes demand 'fresh air'