Here is a hypothesis we would like to pose to you: Ireland is considered to be a reticent, backwoodsy type of country, populated by those who would prefer not to engage with other people, and who are willing to go along with the crowd.
That, and a couple of bucks will get you some Irish coffee!
In reality, an Irish Person or the most part, is always willing to talk, engage, debate, embrace, and appreciate the life of the person and the lie of the mouth. Accordingly, WE LOVE OUR NEWS.
In America, we have lots of news resources, so it becomes more a matter of selection. Below, we present to you a list of curated headlines from the Motherland.
- Watch: Wind farms, electric cars, meters in Govt plan
- PSNI faces £40m bill in holiday pay claim
- Gun ‘Van Gogh killed himself with’ to go under hammer
- Action plan to see changes in heating sector
- Harris to apologise in person to Majella Moynihan
- Explained: League of Ireland football
- US mayor apologises after violent arrest videos emerge
- Israel launches ‘Trump Heights’ in frontier zone
- Democracy activist vows to join Hong Kong protests
- WRC talks resume as HSE support staff strike looms
- Government to consider new climate action plan
- Tory candidates debate absent ‘Boris’ and Brexit
- Moynihan ‘overwhelmed’ by response to documentary
- New poll shows Trump trailing Biden
- Israel to attend US-led Palestinian conference