Here is a hypothesis we would like to pose to you: Ireland is considered to be a reticent, backwoodsy type of country, populated by those who would prefer not to engage with other people, and who are willing to go along with the crowd.
That, and a couple of bucks will get you some Irish coffee!
In reality, an Irish Person or the most part, is always willing to talk, engage, debate, embrace, and appreciate the life of the person and the lie of the mouth. Accordingly, WE LOVE OUR NEWS.
In America, we have lots of news resources, so it becomes more a matter of selection. Below, we present to you a list of curated headlines from the Motherland.
- RTÉ 'cannot deliver remit' unless funding addressed
- Covid bonus rolled out 'as soon as possible' - Martin
- Irish Powerchair team seeks funding for World Cup
- Joe Biden's first year score card
- Report on clerical abuse to be published in Germany
- Biden hails first year, vows to reconnect with voters
- Ghislaine Maxwell's lawyers formally request new trial
- Court rejects Trump bid over Capitol attack documents
- First humanitarian aid flight reaches Tonga
- Charities Regulator launches classification standard
- 75% of LDA homes likely to be cost rental - Chair
- Taoiseach says some restrictions may end next week
- Claire Cronin sworn in as US ambassador to Ireland
- Biden hails 'enormous progress' in first year
- Blinken urges 'peaceful path' on Ukraine