Here is a hypothesis we would like to pose to you: Ireland is considered to be a reticent, backwoodsy type of country, populated by those who would prefer not to engage with other people, and who are willing to go along with the crowd.
That, and a couple of bucks will get you some Irish coffee!
In reality, an Irish Person or the most part, is always willing to talk, engage, debate, embrace, and appreciate the life of the person and the lie of the mouth. Accordingly, WE LOVE OUR NEWS.
In America, we have lots of news resources, so it becomes more a matter of selection. Below, we present to you a list of curated headlines from the Motherland.
- US pipeline hit by hackers says fully back to 'normal'
- Cabinet to consider new planning permission conditions
- Coveney condemns Gaza child deaths, urges UN to respond
- EU mulls 'next steps' as UK responds to Brexit lawsuit
- 275,000 appointments made at Penneys this week
- UK continues with reopening plan despite concerns
- Portugal to begin reopening to EU tourists from Monday
- Republicans elect pro-Trump Stefanik to leadership
- China's Zhurong rover makes history with Mars landing
- Pandemic to be 'far more deadly' this year, WHO warns
- Family of 10 killed in Israeli strike on Gaza
- Efforts continue to assess extent of ransomware issue
- Scotland and Independence: The High Road or Hard Road?
- 'I'm now a card-carrying member of vaccinated brigade'
- HSE to continue vaccinations despite cyber attack