Here is a hypothesis we would like to pose to you: Ireland is considered to be a reticent, backwoodsy type of country, populated by those who would prefer not to engage with other people, and who are willing to go along with the crowd.
That, and a couple of bucks will get you some Irish coffee!
In reality, an Irish Person or the most part, is always willing to talk, engage, debate, embrace, and appreciate the life of the person and the lie of the mouth. Accordingly, WE LOVE OUR NEWS.
In America, we have lots of news resources, so it becomes more a matter of selection. Below, we present to you a list of curated headlines from the Motherland.
- CCTV footage shows device thrown at home of Gerry Adams
- Govt stepping up Brexit preparations, says Donohoe
- France hit four past Croatia to win the World Cup
- US President lists Russia, EU, China as ‘foes’
- World Cup final: France v Croatia updates
- Fears children with disabilities omitted from new plan
- Thai boys rescued from cave mourn diver who died
- PSNI warn over ‘worrying increase’ in holiday scams
- Gaza ceasefire largely holding following violence
- UN says civilian deaths in Afghanistan hit record high
- Turkey issues presidential order reshaping institutions
- Post-mortem due on man found injured in Clondalkin
- US and North Korea hold talks on war dead repatriation
- May warns Brexit legacy cannot be hard border
- Is it a win-win for Sinn Féin to contest Presidency?