Here is a hypothesis we would like to pose to you: Ireland is considered to be a reticent, backwoodsy type of country, populated by those who would prefer not to engage with other people, and who are willing to go along with the crowd.
That, and a couple of bucks will get you some Irish coffee!
In reality, an Irish Person or the most part, is always willing to talk, engage, debate, embrace, and appreciate the life of the person and the lie of the mouth. Accordingly, WE LOVE OUR NEWS.
In America, we have lots of news resources, so it becomes more a matter of selection. Below, we present to you a list of curated headlines from the Motherland.
- Accused ex-US Olympics gymnastics coach takes own life
- US strikes 'Iranian-backed militant' site in Syria
- Govt to replace direct provision with protection system
- NI expected to pass 500,000 vaccine milestone today
- Review of visiting policies for care homes under way
- Yimby movement aims to solve housing woes in London
- Reduced number of Leaving Cert questions for June exams
- Five things we learned from the Covid-19 briefings
- Pandemic experts - one year after Ireland's first case
- Will the Communicorp sale stimulate the media sector?
- Leading trauma surgeon in call over knife crime
- Podcast: Communications Breakdown
- People encouraged to pick up a book for 'Ireland Reads'
- Ireland opposes move to unblock EU tax transparency law
- 'Pandemic a major drain' on Garda resources - Harris