Here is a hypothesis we would like to pose to you: Ireland is considered to be a reticent, backwoodsy type of country, populated by those who would prefer not to engage with other people, and who are willing to go along with the crowd.
That, and a couple of bucks will get you some Irish coffee!
In reality, an Irish Person or the most part, is always willing to talk, engage, debate, embrace, and appreciate the life of the person and the lie of the mouth. Accordingly, WE LOVE OUR NEWS.
In America, we have lots of news resources, so it becomes more a matter of selection. Below, we present to you a list of curated headlines from the Motherland.
- In pictures: Celebrations as Pride returns
- World's 'deepest shipwreck' found off Philippines
- Denis O'Brien paid €420K in settlement to Oireachtas
- Festivals should not be scrapped due to monkeypox - WHO
- US bucks global trend, hit by criticism on abortion
- Russia has 'removed' several key generals from Ukraine
- Dublin Pride festival takes place today
- 50,000 due to depart on flights from Dublin Airport
- Civil War 1922: Darkness descends
- Artist upcycles waste bottles into new drinking glasses
- 5 ways travel chaos could disrupt foreign holidays
- Two dead and 10 wounded in Norway shooting
- Rude Health: How wellness has become big business
- Woman denied abortion in Malta is treated in Spain
- Judge says character referees should be cross-examined