Here is a hypothesis we would like to pose to you: Ireland is considered to be a reticent, backwoodsy type of country, populated by those who would prefer not to engage with other people, and who are willing to go along with the crowd.
That, and a couple of bucks will get you some Irish coffee!
In reality, an Irish Person or the most part, is always willing to talk, engage, debate, embrace, and appreciate the life of the person and the lie of the mouth. Accordingly, WE LOVE OUR NEWS.
In America, we have lots of news resources, so it becomes more a matter of selection. Below, we present to you a list of curated headlines from the Motherland.
- Joe Biden is preparing to take centre stage
- Search under way for two missing hillwalkers in Kerry
- French protesters clash with police over security law
- Debenhams stock won't be removed for 1 week - mediator
- Around 60 arrested at London anti-lockdown protest
- Task force working on Irish vaccination programme
- Man arrested after firearms and drugs seized in Dublin
- Thai protesters get their ducks in a row in new rally
- Covid-19: Nine deaths and 315 cases in Northern Ireland
- Ethiopian army 'in artillery attack' on Tigray capital
- Sturgeon 'never more certain' of Scottish independence
- Maradona 'Hand of God' shirt could be worth €1.6m
- Iran urges retaliation after assassination of scientist
- Hadfield offers to 'talk space' with Toy Show's Adam
- Man dies, 5 hurt after collapse at building in Tralee