Here is a hypothesis we would like to pose to you: Ireland is considered to be a reticent, backwoodsy type of country, populated by those who would prefer not to engage with other people, and who are willing to go along with the crowd.
That, and a couple of bucks will get you some Irish coffee!
In reality, an Irish Person or the most part, is always willing to talk, engage, debate, embrace, and appreciate the life of the person and the lie of the mouth. Accordingly, WE LOVE OUR NEWS.
In America, we have lots of news resources, so it becomes more a matter of selection. Below, we present to you a list of curated headlines from the Motherland.
- Biden asks Supreme Court to block Texas abortion law
- Russia closes NATO missions as ties plunge to new low
- Garda who tried to choke ex partner jailed for 3 months
- FBI to assist in Haiti kidnapping investigation
- 'Man of honour' and trailblazer for African Americans
- Pfizer asks EMA to authorise vaccine for 5-11 year-olds
- Man who raped niece as she babysat his children jailed
- Calls to end 'pet rent' as tenants charged for animals
- Activists: Chile mine threatens Guanacos and chungungos
- TII looking at public-private partnership for MetroLink
- Polish PM warns EU leaders of threat to bloc's future
- Former US Secretary of State Colin Powell dies aged 84
- Crackers labelling change needed because of Brexit
- China says recent test was spacecraft not missile
- Copenhagen lifts ban on electric scooters