Here is a hypothesis we would like to pose to you: Ireland is considered to be a reticent, backwoodsy type of country, populated by those who would prefer not to engage with other people, and who are willing to go along with the crowd.
That, and a couple of bucks will get you some Irish coffee!
In reality, an Irish Person or the most part, is always willing to talk, engage, debate, embrace, and appreciate the life of the person and the lie of the mouth. Accordingly, WE LOVE OUR NEWS.
In America, we have lots of news resources, so it becomes more a matter of selection. Below, we present to you a list of curated headlines from the Motherland.
- Thousands join new US anti-racism protests
- Brexit Protocol uncertainty a 'potent threat' to NI
- Emergency services battle to put out wild fires
- Bike shops report record sales amid Covid restrictions
- Two more Covid-19 deaths, 66 additional cases
- Demonstrations outside US embassies over Floyd death
- SpaceX Crew Dragon arrives safely at ISS
- Protests once again highlight US racial divides
- Telemedicine 'won't replace traditional GP visits'
- Octogenarian mini-marathon runner looks forward to 2021
- Crucial week ahead in Brexit negotiations, says Ahern
- Independents await 'policy platform' after party talks
- WADA confident lockdown not doping 'golden opportunity'
- David Bruce set to lead Presbyterian Church
- 36 Covid-19 patients in ICU in hospitals